"Considerations on Church-Renewal Movements" Redivivus.


Back in 2012 I presented six reflective posts on Church-Renewal Movements, using William Abraham's "The Logic of Renewal" as my discussion partner. Here, in 2018, I thought I would bring this six posts back up for air, since I think they are still very relevant. I hope those of you who dare to venture through this virtual portal will be encouraged, and find these perceptions beneficial. The link to each installment is below:

Considerations on Church-Renewing Movements Part 1

Considerations on Church-Renewing Movements Part 2

Considerations on Church-Renewing Movements Part 3

Considerations on Church-Renewing Movements Part 4

Considerations on Church-Renewing Movements Part 5

Considerations on Church-Renewing Movements Part 6

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Shift” - 2023 Movie. A Review

"On Getting Out of Bed" by Alan Noble. A Review

Community?