"Be Mature" and the "Be..." Series, by Warren W. Wiersbe. A Teeny Review

Be Mature (James): Growing Up in ChristBe Mature (James): Growing Up in Christ by Warren W. Wiersbe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Wiersbe's "Be..." series. Warren W. Wiersbe (16 May 1929 - 2 May 2019), pastor, bible teacher on "Back to the Bible Radio Ministries," and teacher of practical theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Though he was a dispensational and a Baptist, and I'm a post-millennial Presbyterian, nevertheless, he was a master communicator and Bible-explainer. These short books will add loads of clear-headed fodder to any study one does for sermons, bible studies, or devotions. I highly recommend "Be Mature" and the whole "Be..." series.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Shift” - 2023 Movie. A Review

"On Getting Out of Bed" by Alan Noble. A Review

Community?