"The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis. My Recommendation

The Lion, the Witch and the WardrobeThe Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Clearly, neither C.S. Lewis nor "The Lion, and the Witch and the Wardrobe" need any review from me. But what I will say is this. Since most people are under "shelter-at-home" during the Corona Virus pandemic, I decided to live-stream my reading of this book for all kids - younger and older. And I had a blast! I have read this book for myself as a young Christian, and then for all four of my children through the 34 years we had children in our home.

If you would like to share it with your children and grandchildren, or just simply want to watch/listen, you can check out my YouTube playlist: "The Chronicles of Narnia." I hope you enjoy the reading,, and that you will spread it around. I happily recommend this volume to all and any.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Shift” - 2023 Movie. A Review

"On Getting Out of Bed" by Alan Noble. A Review

Community?