Prayer for our Medical Professionals and Volunteers - 20 March 2020



In the midst of this international epidemic, I thought it worthwhile 
to pray for our medical professionals and volunteers, and their families.

I will extol you, O LORD, for you have drawn me up and have not let my foes rejoice over me. O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me. O LORD, you have brought up my soul from Sheol; you restored me to life from among those who go down to the pit” (Psalm 30:1-3). O God our healer and restorer of life, we are ever grateful for our health establishments, the therapeutic advancements made throughout the years, and the number of men and women who have stepped into the helping professions. We pray for our doctors, nurses, PAs, respiratory therapists, nursing assistants, and other medical professionals and volunteers. We pray for these during this trying time. Preserve them from the very ailments they are seeking to remediate; pack them full of resiliency and buoyancy at every level of their being; make plentiful the equipment and supplies they will be needing; pilot their awareness and decisions that they may come to good conclusions about treatment and care; and provide emotional and physical well-being to their families and loved ones. We pray for them, and for one another, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Shift” - 2023 Movie. A Review

"On Getting Out of Bed" by Alan Noble. A Review

Community?