Prayer of Thanksgiving - For God Himself
O Holy God –
- Uncontaminated by greed, envy or lust;
- Unstained by hysterical anger, self-centered egoism, or soul-stifling insecurity;
- Uncontained by space, time, laws of physics, or human rationality;
- In Whom all is contained, sustained and arranged;
- In Whom there is more goodness and truth in one “ounce” of you – so to speak – than there is in our whole being;
- In Whom there is more love and compassion than anything we could imagine or fashion;
- You are the beauty of holiness itself, in all radiance and purity;
- You are the meaning of all, seen and unseen, visible and invisible;
- You are the fullness of justice, rightness, gladness and peace!
And you are all these things for us!!!!
Glory to you, O God Most High!